Home Solutions Property
Contents and Property Coverage protects an organization against loss of property (Contents and/or buildings) owned or in control of the organization. This can be included (or packaged) within the General Liability policy.
Additional Property Coverage:
- Umbrella Liability Insurance – Are used widely as efficient ways to achieve additional coverage without having to increase coverage limits for each of the nonprofit’s policies.
- Flood Insurance – Protects property owners from water damage to the structure and/or contents of the property
- Business Income and Extra Expense – Add-on coverage for loss of revenue and increased temporary rental costs associated with a covered property that is damaged or destroyed
- Boiler & Machinery– Add-on coverage for damages to a furnace or boiler heating system.
- Inland Marine Coverage – Add-on coverage for owned property that travels either between locations or is used at events and locations not listed in the insurance policy
- Employee Dishonesty – Intended to provide a source for recovery of funds embezzled by employees or volunteers